Monday, December 3, 2012

The 50th Day!

Well I was able to load new photos only because I went into the Picasa Web album and deleted old ones.  I didn' t like doing that, but I didn't know what else to do for now.  If anyone knows how to solve this for me let me know!  I have no idea how to change the size of the photos in Picasa Web albums, nor have I had time to sit and figure it out. 
 
Enjoy the photos from the 50th day of school!

 Making root beer floats was so fun.
 
Of course we had to turn the floats into a learning experience so we wrote a "How To" piece.

 
 
YUM!
 
 
The "Greasers"
 
 
The " Pink Ladies"
 
 

 The first grade team!

2 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

I love your pictures! I'm glad you figured out a way to post pics, but, I wish we could figure out why this is happening. Maybe someone else will know. I'm stumped!
Ѽ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Leslie said...

They look adorable!