Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blogger blues

So I wanted to upload the photos of our fun Halloween party while using my iPad and discovered it won't work.  Rewind.....at the Halloween party I went to take photos of the more than willing posers all dressed in their adorable costumes, when alas the classroom camera battery died....boo! Ah, I brought my iPad to school so I grab it and start shooting. Pose, click, pose, click pose, click and so on.  Fast forward....here I sit realizing I cannot get the photos saved on the iPad to load to the blog....waaaaa!  There is an option for uploading photos from your phone or android, but not iPad. Am I missing something here? What to do, what to do? If you have any advice shoot me an email. Mcialini@abseconschools.org or mcialini@icloud.com. I will try to figure something out.  Sorry you won't get to see the pics yet.


No comments: