Thursday, March 15, 2012

I won an award....are you kidding me?


Thank you so much to Michele Smyth over at New Adventures In First Grade for the blog award.  Wow, I feel like Sally Fields at the Oscars...."They love me...they really love me!"  Ok so my "they" is only sweet Michele, but she really made me happy!


Now I have to do the following things to comply with this award:


1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you. (see above)
2. Pass the award on to 10 other lovely bloggers. (Oh no!)
3. Follow the person who sent it to you. (I do.)

#1 and #3 are a no brainer....but #2...well... I don't want to pick blogs that already have the award because then they would have to find 10 more blogs to highlight and so and so and so on.  I'll try to research my blog "arsenal" and see who might secretly want this recognition just like I did.  Here goes.

I "heart" these 10 blogs I recently found:



 

 


Ummm, yes, I know how to count....but you see I can't find 10 blogs I follow that have not recieved this award yet, so check out these 5....and that's all (my Junie B. line).

Oh, and I guess I should learn how to grab all your "buttons" instead of the boring way I posted your blogs....sorry!  I'll look for a tutorial.








4 comments:

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

YEAH!!! I am So excited no matter how many of these I get LOL!!! Thank you sooo very much! I am now officially stalking you - your blog is very cute...by the way...

Michelle

The 3AM Teacher

Tammy said...

congrats and I am a new follower.
Tammy


First Grade @ Klinger Cafe

Mrs. Tolbert said...

Thank you for the Lovely Blog Award! I am your newest follower.
~Jada
Daisy Days for Learning

Kristin said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it! Daisy Days for Learning is new to me so I will have to go check her out! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher